Monday, October 17, 2011

Immortals

So, this week I have decided to write on an upcoming movie called immortals.  My first thoughts on it were that it looked like a crazy mix of 300 and Clash of the Titans, and that it mostlikely wouldn't be that good, yet despite that, I have a crazy impulse to go see it.  This may have to due with the fact that it is a stereotypical action movie that gets everyone's attention, but I believe it is because it looked like a new idea, which got me thinking, new ideas may be extremely common.  If all ideas are presented in the same way, then it would be really easy for people to miss a great idea.  This led me to the fact that hidden somewhere in our reppettitive modern culture are great ideas.  So just a quick wrap-up, Immortals doesn't look amazing, I still want to see it, and my viewpoint on new ideas still hasn't changed. 

1 comment: