Monday, February 20, 2012

Castle 2 part event.

Alright, so after reviewing my past few posts I noticed how original and fresh my work was, so I decided to blog about Castle... Actually, the reason I chose Castle tonight was due to the end of the two part episode that made me guess the killer uterly wrong.  I was slightly disapointed at first, but excited that I was totally surprised by the ending.  The plot of the show ran relatively deep, but in the end I found that it did contain enough clues to point to the actual culprit, so either I am losing touch, which I'm not, or Castle is better than ever, which it is.  Now, although I have never been a fan of some of the minor side characters in Castle, the development of them in this weeks episode was briliant as not over emphasized, so overall, this week, Castled earned two thumbs up as compared to the ussual one thumb uop I give it.

1 comment: