Monday, May 14, 2012

hishe animation

So for this week's blog I decided to research one of my favorite cartoons, How it Should Have Ended, better known as hishe.  I found out alot about hishe's animation process this week, mainly that the entire cartoon is done using one of my favorite software programs, after effects.  What happens is each character is made part by part ad then peiced together and seperately animated to bring a character to life.  What impressed me the most was that every character had a different style, so each individual character was animated with its own flair, all by one guy.  I ussualy love after effects, but the tasks that this guy did looked like it was enough to make me hit my head against a wall.  None the less, it looks like the guy has fun with his job, and overall in my opinion, hishe is the best modern day cartoon on the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment