Monday, September 19, 2011

Hype

Alright, so from my past posts, people can figure that I watch Castle.  Now tonight is the season opener and lately I have been hearing alot of hype about it.  To start out, is media hype really worth it?  I believe that depending on how it is used hype could be good or bad.  If the hype is just the media trying to get people excited about something they do not care about, then it is not worth it.  Despite this, there is good hype, like comming out with extra things people will buy or read or watch because the people are already excited.  So overall, if I am saying anything, I'm saying that we should be more careful on what we listen to and become obsessed with. 

1 comment:

  1. good point, but next time give me more insight as to what YOU believe about the topic.

    17/20

    ReplyDelete