Monday, March 26, 2012

The Hunger Games

Over the weekend, I went out tO the thwarted with my girlfriend to review a recently popular movie, the Hunger Games. Although it was slightly gory at certain points, the overall movie was well put together and written. The plot itself was intriguing, yet believable with an excellent cast of characters in an overall creative and stunning environment. There was only one mistake I saw that bothered me slightly, but didn't take away to much of the overall movie. Being an adaptation from a book, I found it helpful that I brought my girlfriend along, who is a great reader, unlike my self, and she explained that the movie only took out parts that were long and drawn out in the book that contributed little to the plot. All in all, the hunger games was a success in my mind, and is worth it for a thought provoking storyline that will keep you thinking about a variety of topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment