Monday, March 12, 2012

midnight in paris

So over the week I have watched the movie midnight in Paris, and I must say that I was pleasantly suprised that Owen Wilson didn't frustrate me.  The plot, though alittle unexplained, was well thought out and the shots were well placed along with almost believeable acting.  I only say almost because of the couple at the begining who were about to get married.  The people had nothing in common, one blatently made fun of the other, and they were both constantly disagreeing and showed little to no emotional attatchment whatsoever.  If i wasn't paying attention to the dialogue, I probably would have missed the fact that the two were about to get married and think they were recently divorced.  all else aside, the movie looked great, had a plot with surprising morals in it, and presented the past of culture in a whole new light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment